Best Hot Dog's in Wise Co.
Best Hot Dog's in Wise Co.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
to my Knowledge my vote for best HOT DOG goes to
SNACK SHACK in Norton
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Robo's
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Without a doubt
Nuts
Those toasted square buns...yum!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Nuts
Rock, you read my mind, those buns are nice.
[ QUOTE ]
Without a doubt
Nuts
Those toasted square buns...yum!
[/ QUOTE ]
The Chili, the bun man i need to go to Nuts grill
Reeking of awesomeness!
Yeah i agree...Nuts grill is the shizz
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Dairy Queen in Norton. . .
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Chevron in coeburn!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks